Monday, December 11, 2006

Jeanhair ftw!

  1. Bored
  2. Late
  3. Sleepy
  4. Impossible Drop

I know for many of you one or all of those factors bring to mind NM camping. I know personally that SE hates me because I was 1/38 on my Moldavite earring. Screw 1 thief, 2 thiefs, 3 thiefs, a 75 thief with TH4 or even a full alliance helping me(btw the rdm & thf duo got it from us). I am now currently 3/41 on Moldavite.

So when Blutengel suggested we go camp Sozu Rogberry , what did i say "HELL YES HELL YES"! 1% drop rate with all the mages subbing gimped war how could we lose?

The hunting party consisted of Blutengel, Itachikun, Arcaus and I. Not the cream of the crop but hey, you normies like to sleep. We get to that tiny cell that the GS must love(reminds them of home) and setup shop. And from that second on all we do is spam voke. I spam it till Mr.Righty cramps up and I tape a chopstick to it and keep spamming with that. I slowly start to drift away thinking of my next all new awesome purchase Forest Rope. Only to be awaked by my death screams OMFG I got Sozu.

We concentrate on keeping Blut alive not too hard with 3 gimped mages mind you. Then disaster the other party in that room decides it's not hard enough for us so they decide to pull Bonze Marberry on top of us. The thf decides to bring us a present, now who's dead mage doubting hater.

And of course no drop, could I have been Seriously Madaru? Yes but it was too much fun :)


No comments: