Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Gprime Macro

Just to keep you occupied while I'm busy with finals (last day coming up!) I figured I'd post the infamous gprime boost macro. I'd give a monk 100k to do this in dunes, I personally can't think of any better way to use your empty macro slots at that level. :)

alt+1
/p I call forth, the divine powers of Altana
/wait 1
/em begins to lift the rock from the ground with his power.
/wait 1
/p YESSSSSSSSSSS I FEEL THE BOOOST OF POWAR!
/wait 1

alt+2
/shout CAN YOU FEEL IT VANADIEL? THIS IS TRUE POWER!
/wait 1
/p GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
/wait 1
/p Current power stats:
/wait 1

alt+3
/em power bar [|||||| ] 30%
/wait 1
/em power bar [||||||||||||||||| ] 65%
/wait 1
/em power bar [||||||||||||||||||||||| ] 100%
/wait 1

alt+4
/p NOW GATHER AROUND MY BRETHRENS
/wait 1
/p HERE I GO
/wait
/p BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
/wait 1

alt+5
/ja "Boost"
/wait 1
/p MY NEXT ATTACK WILL NOW DO MORE DMG
/wait 1
/em power begins to fade
/wait 1

alt+6
/em power bar [|||||||||||||||||| ] 75%
/wait 1
/em power bar [|||||||||]40%
/wait 1
/em power bar []0%
/wait 1

alt+7
/p I tried my best, tell me..
/wait 1
/p will I dream
/wait 10
/p BOOST MACRO READY
/wait 1
/echo BOOST MACRO READY

8 comments:

Coldwind said...

Lmao, those are some funny macro would love to be on a pt with a mnk with that set of macros, just to see it once tho cause it will get annoying fast :D

Katsumoto said...

LMFAO That is awesome. Well worth the 100k

roccoj said...

omg thats great

Jeangallo said...

Are you done with finals?

Kyssandra said...

at the time you posted that jean, no I had one 4 hours from then. But now I am

Aricelia said...

Lmfao, best post ever.

Jeangallo said...

way to make everyone horny for words. By that i mean blog crazy.

Anonymous said...

hofner dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]tony stewart dating[/url] married dating agency friends sex meeting uk http://loveepicentre.com/ prison women dating