Monday, November 13, 2006

When camping meant smores and Beanie weenie

I recently went farming with Lopsider. Running through Korrokola killing slimes, checking to see if Dame Blanche was up or beating a certain fataru dragoon galka to the ???. Thanks to my trusty Bano del sol I was doing some nice damage to the slimes. I feel it's a must have dagger if you spend any time killing jelly type mobs for slime oil, for silent oil synthesis. So that night we got about 4 stacks of slime oil. That's gonna net us about 40k per stack of slime oil once all is said and done, might be a bit more if he only synthed on firesday facing 3 degrees north by north east. Ya know everytime he uses a silent oil I sorta feel like hes dipping into our product, he might have a problem O.o.

Later Loppy was on and I was bored as usual so we head on out to Kuftal. We also trick Doctordub, Dmkamikaze and Xenojin into coming. Not wanting to feel left out I sub my gimp 12nin. We get to camp(which is 3 square feet of safe space) and just start killing. It's slow going since I have only so much MP, Utsu is useless, and there is just so much Galka NPC to cure >.< . Let's just say i got the 1k I needed to get 68, 10 exp at a time. At about 4 in the morning Mogwae comes by to show off his new Rain Hat. By this time Dm has already died once, His fancy ninja moves did not impress that sabotender. Mog bids farewell at about 5:30 cause this thing won't pop. Then true to NM law it pops 2 minutes later. We are fighting a cactuar while it pops and Dm vokes it for claim and i sleep the add. Dm is tanking pretty well till we get two more adds. NPC main heal ftl. Xeno HP's and starts running back. I ask this RDM who has been afk all night for a raise and we're back in the game. After a lot of screaming, escaping, and zoning we get back to a unclaimed Mariachi. With GS standing by we didnt want to chance them taking our rare/ex dagger, so we aggro it and wipe. I had 1 charge left on my rr hairpin so my plan was foolproof. So I wake up Mog and he heads back to come help us wipe again. Once the GS raise us all and cure us we wait till the time is ripe to strike. 8 minutes later Mog's 2 hour is up and we go crazy cheering Mog on as he solo's the Nm for us. So 14 deaths later and thousands of exp lost we get:







I was Seriously Madaru!

1 comment:

Kyssandra said...

lmao, sounds like a fun night jean, wish I could've been there *coughs*