Thursday, April 19, 2007

New End Game Shell

So with my first experience as an actual member of an end game shell that I applied to now at an end, I'm happy to say I came out with my first end game item. The NM was Alastor Antlion (AA), a tricky little NM. It's a popped spawn by trading an antlion trap to a ??? in Attowha Chasm. However the NM doesn't just appear, instead another NM appears named Feeler Antlion that you have to keep alive until it spawns the main NM, Alastor. Feeler has a random chance of spawning AA everytime it uses a tp move, if it doesn't spawn AA, it will spawn another NM called Executioner Antlion (EA), which the alliance has to quickly kill off. It will keep spawning EA's even after AA spawns so you have to kill off the Feeler Antlion quickly after it spawns AA or you'll have a whole mess of Antlions to deal with.

The runs varied with our random luck, sometimes AA popped on the first tp move used by Feeler, other times we had to kill off 5-10 EA's until we saw AA. In either case, everyone got their Rostrum Pumps who went that day with only 1 wipe.


The shell I joined, Sanctuary of the Lost, is full of great people. They kept me laughing and made me feel very welcome and useful. Got several compliments, including one from the leader which made the event even more enjoyable for me. I think what made it better is how they let me get my Rostrum Pumps when it was my very first event with them. Having vamp there and watching her get her pumps was also nice to see. I look forward to doing more events with them in the future.

3 comments:

Coldwind said...

Congratulations on you new armor Kyss!

Hyourin said...

rock on kyss!

Katsumoto said...

Awesome, congrats kyss! Glad to see you posting again